Why hello there.

5:49 pm

It's been a while since I've actually opened this blog; college is one hell of a rollercoaster ride. A lot of things have happened since I have last posted, and along the way it seemed like I forgot to allot time for a love that I've had ever since I was a kid — writing.


My love for writing hasn't faded, no. In fact, it seemed to have become greater. I now realize that there are several moments and experiences in my life worth writing about, which I am going to expound on in this post.


First of all, I'd like to talk about an experience which changed the course of my life greatly. I've recently just gone through a breakup with someone who I loved very much. I know what you're thinking: “Eto nanaman tayo sa tanginag love na yan.” Same, dude, same. I’ve gone through a lot of shit but this was the worst so far. I thought I would never be able to recover. Yet somehow, I did. All thanks to a group of people I now call my family.


FMily, to be exact. Shoutout Green Giant FM over there at DLSU for being the best college org ever! This organization is an amalgam of different personalities which one would expect to clash at first — yet we all get along pretty darn well. Within a few months of being a part of Green Giant, I was already able to meet amazing people and forge strong relationships with each and every one of them. I couldn’t be more grateful, for they showed me a whole new world outside of my comfort zone.

There have been so much experiences ever since, be it little moments or big events. This post would become too long if I expounded on them here, so I’ll be dedicating one post to every special moment I’ve experienced.


The first term of my second year in college has been a great ride so far, even if there have been a few bumps along the way, and I know there are more to come. The light at the end of that dark tunnel is brighter than I thought.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nice Carolino. Powered by Blogger.