THE NOVEMBER PLAYLIST

7:08 pm





  • Sorry - Justin Bieber
    • Okay so this may seem completely generic but actually I've been a huge Belieber ever since Justin's flippy hair One Time phase and this guy just keeps on getting better and better. I admit I may not be a huge fan of the whole EDM thing cause I want lyrics, man. I'm deep like that jk anyway Justin seemed to be able to input that whole dance-y vibe into his new songs whilst not straying too far and just singing random ass lyrics (mini-suggestion: chill out to his latest single I'll Show You). Sorry has that pretty chill vibe and this is one song you won't get tired of listening to.
  • Roses - The Chainsmokers
    • I've been listening to this for the past several weeks and it's catchy af and just makes you want to nod year head to the beat.
  • Focus - Ariana Grande
    • Ariana's latest single. As most of today's top hits it's pretty catchy and makes you wanna dance to it.
  • Hello - Adele
    • Adele's big comeback single. Of course, this is a song by Adele therefore it has the ability to give you tears



11/09/15
THE NOVEMBER PLAYLIST: CURRENT HITS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nice Carolino. Powered by Blogger.