happy thursdays

1:24 pm

They say your college experience isn't complete without your fair share of parties and booze. In DLSU, your La Salle experience isn't complete until you've had those parties and that booze... on a Thursday night. 


Yes, I am talking about the infamous Lasallian "Happy Thursdays". Why on Thursdays, you may ask? Well, most students have schedules with their last classes of the week on Thursday, leaving Friday free (unfortunately, I am not one of those students since I have ONE FRIGGIN CLASS on Fridays) and what better to celebrate the free time and end a week of stress and mayhem than to PARTY? *cue EDM music and overly-hyped screaming* 

Anyway, as a frosh there's the fact that I've only been studying in DLSU for roughly three months, and it's already been quite a busy term, I had my first Happy T last Thursday, October 15, 2015.

Yes, mark that date. It was a day of many, many firsts. Not only was it my first Happy T as a Lasallian, but *gasp* that was my first time to get drunk. I was a good girl back in high school. The only major thing I ever did to disobey the great laws of my parents and of the ideal society was get a girlfriend and hey that turned out pretty good (EIGHT MONTHS AND COUNTING Y'ALL). It was also my first time to seriously just sit down and drink. I drank more alcohol in a night than in my whole high school life. It was my first time to go to a bar, and honestly I didn't like it that much cause.. ew, people and sweat. It was my first time to puke in a friend's toilet while someone was taking a shower (LOL WHAT), and yes, it was also the first time I ever passed out at a friend's place.

The good girl in me would've been horrified at that night's events, but mature me is just chuckling at my stupidness. I used to think I would never be caught dead doing these things, but honestly, I had a lot of fun. I even had great friends to accompany this experience. This is something I would never forget, even as I go through more ridiculous college shit like this. And hey – there's a first time for everything, right?




N.C
BSBIO, 115

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nice Carolino. Powered by Blogger.